The main symptoms for COVID19 are fever, cough and shortness of breath and these symptoms may occur 14 days after exposure.
Emergency medical warning signs are shortness of breath, chest pain, confusion or bluish lips.
- There is currently no vaccine to prevent it
- And the best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed .
- The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person with those in close contact when a droplet is inhaled.
Please protect yourself!
If you are sick:
- You should wear a facemask when you are around other people
- Also before you enter a healthcare provider’s office.
- If you are not able to wear a facemask then you should do your best to cover your coughs and sneezes, Wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water.
- For hand sanitizers make sure they contain at least contain 60% alcohol.
To clean and disinfect.
- Studies have shown that it can live on hard surfaces for up to 3 days or longer.
- Use 1/3rd cup of bleach per gallon of water and any alcohol solutions should contain at least 70%.
If you are feeling sick, make sure to keep track of your temperature.
Dr. Praveen V Arla